Product Reviews - Please Read!!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
We have a new section on the site (up top) titled Product Reviews. Please feel free to continue adding your reviews to the Gear & Footwear forum, but it is preferred that you add your reviews to the Product Reviews section as well.

We encourage you to please add all your previous reviews to the Product Reviews section, so if you have any past reviews you would like to add to the Product Reviews, please just copy and paste them to make it super easy for you. If you need any help, please just let me know. Thanks!

Bump ditty bump bump, bump

Bump ditty bump bump, bump bump!

Question: how wide ranging do

Question: how wide ranging do we want to be as far as varity of products? For example, i have been having great results fighting heel fissures using gold bond heel cream and was considering reviewing it on my blog... would that be something to add or are we focusing more on gear?

Hadnt seen anything like that on there, so i thought i would check befire i tried it (not planning on doing it for a few weeks yet... just being proactive ;) )

If it seems like a product

If it seems like a product that members would use or would be helpful to others, then please, add it to the Product Reviews section. It sounds like this product worked well for you, and maybe others would be interested to know about it too. Thanks!