Prio All Day by Xero Shoes

BF-Bulos

Barefooters
Apr 22, 2018
Austin, TX 78613
Prio All Day from Xero Shoes review

I received a brand new pair of Prio All Day from Xero Shoes free of charge to try them on and review them.
One thing I really like about Xero Shoes as a company is the constant interaction with their clients.
Listening to them, Xero Shoes decided to develop an all-day barefoot shoe for people that spend long hours on their feet, walking or standing.

Their design is based on their highly successful Prio model, which is a barefoot running and fitness shoe.

The Prio All Day:
· Has a protective upper body made of full grain leather
· The characteristic instep straps
· They have a light insole, simple to take out and put back in
· They have Thin, Flexible, Feel-True rubber sole with a very good traction pattern
· They have a wide toe box
· Each men’s shoe weights 11 ounces
· And of course they are Zero drop
· Like all Xero products, they’re backed with a 5000 mile warranty

I’ve had them for a couple of weeks, tried them on different conditions and activities:
· Walking on concrete, asphalt, gravel, even ran with them,
· Used them for Work and Daily Errands
· Went to a music festival, and a couple of night outs.

So here is my assessment:
Since I’ve been running barefoot for the last few years my feet have gotten wider I can barely withstand wearing regular shoes, my feet feel constricted, they hurt after a while.
After wearing the Prio All Day I can tell you I’m really happy with them, they feel good, comfortable.
Their wide toe box allow my toes to move freely, I don’t feel any constriction.
After wearing them all day I don’t have any discomfort or pain.
The Zero drop and feel-true sole allow you to feel the ground while being protected.

These are great barefoot shoes for work when you are required to do a lot of errands, walking and standing, and even some casual running.

I ran a couple of miles with them to see how they performed, they felt pretty good.

· They’re lightweight considering they’re made of leather, they feel robust and sturdy enough to withstand long active days at work.
· They’re comfortable and sporty
· You don’t compromise your posture while wearing them
· They allow you to move more naturally providing the right dose of support and stability

All in all, I really like the Prio All Day
I highly recommend them.

You can look at my video review here:

A video and all! Wow! Thank you. :)

Reactions: BF-Bulos