Prima Facie Luna Mono Thoughts

Forgot to mention here on this thread that I had to send the mono's back for a smaller size. I actually ended up going with a 9.5 this time. Hopefully they will fit better.

Got the new monos in finally on Friday. I wore them everywhere this weekend just as an everyday sandal so I could speed up the molding to the foot process. I did jog just a touch on Friday on the sidewalk in them for a couple minutes and I found out the hard way that the mgt footbed is really really really soft and gets damaged easy. I am used to running in my pacers which are well formed to my feet and curve up at the toes. The new monos do not do this yet, meaning I caught the front on the pavement and nearly went flying face first to the ground. I managed to keep my face off the pavement and stopped to look at the sandal the hit and the front part of the mgt is partially rubbed off for maybe a 1/4 inch or so. Not a big deal, just something to watch out for. Anyhow, I wore these everywhere like I said, even out to my inlaws where they were great for the most part, even on the 2 inch crushed rock everywhere. The one place I noticed a slight problem was in soft dirt/dust. This would coat the mgt footbed and my foot would start sliding all around. Once it wore off it was fine so it's a minor issue. I also noticed on my run today that in water my feet still slide around a bit on this footbed, but after maybe a minute or so after getting out of the water it was sticky again. Kinda makes me nervous for here in the Pacific North Wet. Anyhow, this is just an initial impression, so it will definitely change over time. Oh, and I also got my first blister ever on my foot from sandals... Not sure what that's about exactly, so I will have to play around and see if I can figure that out.

Oh and Alejandro, if you have any new opinions of the sandal I would love to read them and compare. I forgot to mention that I noticed that they are quite hard at first, but that they are getting squishier with very limited wear, which then makes me understand why you said they seemed too squishy.