Predict Jared's time.

barefoot ramzev wrote:The

barefoot ramzev said:
The King - I don't know this guy but if he's not Elvis he's not a king and is thereby disqualified for providing false information.

I'm going back in history a bit, but Burger King used to have a King.

Abide wrote:Big Boy?

Abide said:
Big Boy? I thought that was just a figment of Mike Meyers imagination.Haven't seen one of those since last time I was in your neck of the woods.

Same red & white checked overalls to this day. Same belly as well.

How come Pizza Hut does'nt have a rep to enter?

Let's see...he's been

Let's see...he's been training some...but he's a celeb w/a lot of time constraints...hmmmm...he'll just want to finish...but he'll probably have to wave @ fans & sign some autographs which'll kill some time....then he'll start getting tired...then he'll say he would really like to beat 5 hours...but it just won't be in him...but he'll be close...I'll guess 5:03.

I think Miker is getting

I think Miker is getting closer.

I will go with a 5:10 and will seriously be impressed if Jared can finish in under 4:30

4:53  - GOOD LUCK,

4:53 - GOOD LUCK, JARED!

Burger King still uses the King as its mascot, on our TV commercials here anyway.

Longboard wrote:Abide

Longboard said:
Abide said:
Big Boy? I thought that was just a figment of Mike Meyers imagination.Haven't seen one of those since last time I was in your neck of the woods.

Same red & white checked overalls to this day. Same belly as well.

How come Pizza Hut does'nt have a rep to enter?

Who's their mascot Pizza the Hut

Did you guess the same time? 

Did you guess the same time? I don't know...maybe we can split a Sub!

We can make it a footlong. 

We can make it a footlong. Hee.

Found this: Jared's

Found this:

Jared's unofficial time is 5:13:28.

if that is clock time, then he may have squeezed under 5:00 on chip time.

Even the ten mile Broad

Even the ten mile Broad Street Run in Philly hits over 40,000. It's an eternity between the first corral and the last corral. It's just the reality of big city races.

Looks like the unofficial

Looks like the unofficial time was chip time, not clock time. Official time: 5:13:28.(11:58/mile)

Which means the winner is...

Abide said:
Depends if he had a cold cut combo or a meatball for his carb load. I'll guess 5:11.

Yay, Abide! I think you should go in your neighborhood Subway and tell them you won the "Guess Jared's Time Contest" and ask for your free sub. Let us know what they say. ;)

Sweet! I finally won

Sweet! I finally won something. I'll try for the sub, I'll probably have a better chance if I just tell them I am Jared and demand an extra meat pastrami for my post marathon recovery meal.

Congrats, Abide.  Do you get

Congrats, Abide. Do you get to modify your signature for that?