Predict Jared's time.

Every time I read about a

Every time I read about a retired NFL players, most of them can barely get out of bed without pain. It is pretty sad for them. It doesn't surprise me that he is only the 2nd.

2:10.He's going to take the

2:10.

He's going to take the Subway...

Adam G. wrote:Jared from

Adam G. said:
Jared from Subway is running the NYC Marathon this sunday. What do you got?

I say 4:55

Is there a price for the closest guess? just sayin'

I am going to say 4:20. Well that is if he doesn't take the Subway.

Taking the subway...ha ha

Taking the subway...ha ha ha!

4:33 is my guess....

Adam G. wrote:Whoever

Adam G. said:
Whoever predicts the closest time has to register for a marathon of your choice on Sunday, and do a jager bomb. I am out because I already registered for my second one in May 11'

WTF? you call that a price? ooops sorry Adam I forgot that you're paying the entry fee, my bad :)

Barefoot Dama wrote:Adam G.

Barefoot Dama said:
Adam G. said:
Whoever predicts the closest time has to register for a marathon of your choice on Sunday, and do a jager bomb. I am out because I already registered for my second one in May 11'
WTF? you call that a price? ooops sorry Adam I forgot that you're paying the entry fee, my bad :)

Cool, if that's the case then I'll be registering for the Honolulu Marathon, I assume travel expenses will be part of the winning package? Don't worry, I'll spring for the Yagerbomb.

My official guess is 4:17

I like 4:53. It was funny on

I like 4:53. It was funny on the RWOL BF. People got a little funny about not caring about his time. I say this is a sport and if we can bet on other sports, even back of the packers are fair game.

Fast Food Fantasy

Fast Food Fantasy Marathon:

Jared, Ronald, Wendy, The Colonel, the King, Big Boy (Bob), the Chihuaua and the Arby cowboy hat all enter.

Predict EACH of their times.

Big Boy? I thought that was

Big Boy? I thought that was just a figment of Mike Meyers imagination.

Haven't seen one of those since last time I was in your neck of the woods.

Longboard wrote:Fast Food

Longboard said:
Fast Food Fantasy Marathon:Jared, Ronald, Wendy, The Colonel, the King, Big Boy (Bob), the Chihuaua and the Arby cowboy hat all enter.Predict EACH of their times.

Jared - 4:17

Ronald - Shoes 3:12 / body 5:57

Wendy - 2:45 (she looks like she's in decent shape)

Colonel - 6:24 with nipple blood running down his white suit

The King - I don't know this guy but if he's not Elvis he's not a king and is thereby disqualified for providing false information.

Bob - 9:55 he likes to watch Oprah's butt so he'll stay right behind her the entire race.

The Chihuaua - 3:12 He'll get a ride on Ronald's shoe then will deported at the finish line.

Arby's Hat - Won't make it to the start, I tore it up when they closed our local Arby's and denied me the right to the most incredible of foods ever created. RIP Beef & Cheddar. :((