Possible IBRD Run (In Clarksville)

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by OdiarAmor, Mar 8, 2013.

1. OdiarAmor

OdiarAmor
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Tennessee

Good Afternoon everyone!

I hope that everyone is prepared to enjoy this beautiful weather that they are calling for this weekend. I believe the high here is supposed to be around 70 degrees tomorrow.

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard about a run that will be taking place on May 5th this year which lines up with IBRD. It is both a 5k and a 10k and will begin and end at West Creek Middle School which is in Clarksville. For me, I know that I've never had issues with driving a little distance for a run and I don't know how many Clarksvillians we have in the Chapter. I would certainly love to have some others join me in this.

http://thewayofclarksville.com/charity-run

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  2. chadisbarefoot

chadisbarefoot
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Tennessee

That's my neck of the woods! I'm in. If anyone has questions or wants to meet up, I could provide some suggestions. Could be a fun time.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Barefoot TJ and OdiarAmor like this.
  3. OdiarAmor

OdiarAmor
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Tennessee

Okay. This is the only response I've gotten in regards to the IBRD runs. I'm going to go ahead and register this run as the "official" run for IBRD. I am actually really looking forward to this run. I have some friends that I will try and recruit to run this with us. I can honestly say that I'm slow as molasses and will be taking my time but loving every minute of it!