Podcasts

Teage

Chapter Presidents
Jun 5, 2016
As far as I can tell, it seems like most podcasts that center around barefoot running come and go, leaving mostly dead links behind. I tried downloading old episodes from the following podcasts with no luck:
  • beingbarefootpodcast.com
  • livingbarefoot.info
I've checked out Trail Runner Nation, while not barefoot-centric, does have lots of great stuff and occasionally some barefoot stuff, as well as the Runners Connect podcast. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for other podcasts, whether specific episodes or a general podcast with stuff relevant to barefoot running. Thanks!

Here's one that's still alive, but it hasn't been active for a couple of years or so. Caity Cardell is the founder, and she has left the podcasts up for anyone to download: http://runbarefootgirl.com/

Thanks - I gave a couple episodes a try and I love it. Bummer that she no longer keeps it up, but looks like I have lots to catch up on. Also, the first episode I put on, coincidentally, was with you! Great to get to hear more about your story. Thanks for all of the hard work you do to maintain the site and the community.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thanks - I gave a couple episodes a try and I love it. Bummer that she no longer keeps it up, but looks like I have lots to catch up on. Also, the first episode I put on, coincidentally, was with you! Great to get to hear more about your story. Thanks for all of the hard work you do to maintain the site and the community.
You're quite welcome. I'm glad you liked it!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7