Playing Xbox Kinect Games Barefoot!

Barefoot Larry

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Ocean, NC
Be careful when playing Kinect games barefoot. I played Ping Pong and Adventure barefoot, and now they are raw. This is funny because I can run 13.1 with no probelms, but have this happen on carpet in a living room!

I think all you cold winter

I think all you cold winter people just found the most awesome solution to not having to do gravel bucket marches ever!!!!

Hard core!

Hard core!

That's so cool!Just the

That's so cool!

Just the other day I did my kickboxing workout video (Cathe is the best!) barefoot and it's a VERY different experience barefoot. Balence...balence...don't fall down! My carpet is pretty soft and thick so it makes for interesting terrain.

Mary have you ever done any

Mary have you ever done any step tapes barefoot? I've been debating about what to do with those in the event that I can't handle being in shoes for them. For now I still just use my TRS or Frees. I mostly do Amy Bento tapes which are alittle bit higher impact than Cathe ones but same idea.

Now we need Xbox connect to

Now we need Xbox connect to come up with a game for 5k, 10k, half and marathons with barefoot option! They have one running game but it is track and field, and the rum part is only 100m

Nah I'm not much of a

Nah I'm not much of a stepping type, unfortunately. (Never got around to stealing my mum's step.)

However, I have done lifting and aerobics barefoot and it's a lot of fun. I get where weight lifters are coming from. When you're standing it's really stable to be bare.

I think being barefoot makes it easier doing squats and lunges -- more flexiblity. But I do miss my wood floor at my old apartment. *sigh.

I used to do the step stuff

I used to do the step stuff on my Wii balance board, mostly because I never seriously considered doing it in shoes. No problems aside from losing traction at times on hardwood floors, so maybe have a towel to dry your soles with from time to time.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts