Pain on the instep (on foot)

Jesko

Barefooters
Nov 11, 2011
For over three months, I have a painful tendonitis in the foot. I've tried a lot but nothing really helped. I have a break of more than nine weeks behind me but the pain still there. The pain is centered at the foot of the tendons. How long do I have to pause occurs to a noticeable improvement? Or maybe someone has an idea how fast I get back again? About every tip I would be infinitely grateful! I am desperate yet!
Thanks a million

Greetings to the feet

Sincerely

Jesko

Hi Jim, palpation of the

Hi Jim,
palpation of the foot, I have no pain. The pain is on the right foot in the middle. Pain I'm very go with the rolling motion of the foot while (running is not even possible). The mobility of the ankle without pain is not a problem. Only when occurring on the ground and rolling motion of a fixed pain comes in the middle on the front of the foot. I was with a few doctors and they all said it was an inflammatory tendonitis I should not walk more and take a break. Take tablets and ointment. I'm really desperate!
Thank you for the effort!

The docs should be by tonight

The docs should be by tonight or tomorrow to answer your questions, Jesko. Thanks for your patience. Please be sure to check back.

I'll echo Barefoot TJ's

I'll echo Barefoot TJ's comments: The docs will be here soon.

I'm having a good laugh at myself: By asking you to be more specific I kind of implied I could help. Well - I'm not a doc. I don't have a clue what is going on based on your details - which is why the docs are here. LOL.

I'll be interested to hear what they have to say. The body in general, and the foot in particular, just fascinate me.

Whatever the issue - I hope you get over it soon.

Jim

I wasn't implying that you

I wasn't implying that you shouldn't respond to his posts, Hasel. I just wanted him to know that the Docs have been a little slow this week in answering posts, so he wouldn't wonder what was going on. All's good. Carry on. ;-)

BTJ:No worries.  I think

BTJ:

No worries. I think it's great you jump in and say that so people realize it can take a day or two. I think it's just incredible they're here as a resource. What a great way to get some real knowledge going.

J

That's not a problem I am

That's not a problem I am also very happy to tips from you. That it takes is a little but not a problem I am very happy that I even have the possibility to ask the docs here. This is really a super thing.
Keep it up! Greetings to the feet.

Sincerely

Jesko

Dr. Mark is overseeing the

Dr. Mark is overseeing the forum this week, and he's currently traveling, so he wrote to me that he will respond to the posts later this week. I'll see if Dr. Andrew can add his opinions too until Dr. Mark gets a chance. Hang tight.

Guten Tag, Jesko.I think I

Guten Tag, Jesko.

I think I understand where your pain is and what might be going on. Nine weeks of rest is a long time, so I would expect that the problem may not be inflammatory tendonitis. Do you have a way to take a picture and show us where the pain is? If not, search for images related to Morton's Neuroma and I think you may have your answer.

Tschüss!

Hello, Dr. Andrew KleinI've

Hello, Dr. Andrew Klein

I've even seen the pictures of a Morton's neuroma foot. This is almost exactly the spot where the Schmezer on my foot. For me the pain but are 1-2 centimeters above the middle distance. This can vary but certainly a few centimeters. The pain occurs in particular during the rolling motion of the foot. The symptoms hit pretty well.

Tomorrow, I will immediately move to an orthopedist rate. I will then be modest if the presumption could be confirmed.

But now I can say you're amazing!!

Many Many thanks for your efforts!!

I'll keep you posted.

Kind regards

Jesko

Good luck with that, Jesko. 

Good luck with that, Jesko. I hope it's not a neruoma, but if it is and it can't be cured right away, you need to have it removed soon. It's not something you want to live with. I'm having Morton's Neuroma surgery on the 6th of January and the 13th of January. I have two in each foot (four total). They will remove the two on my left foot first, then do my second foot a week later. Wish me luck.

Hello dear Barefoot TJI did

Hello dear Barefoot TJ

I did something about it and read Morton's neuroma is not a nice thing. I'm so very sorry for you! Of course, I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery.

How did it come to you at the Morton's neuroma? One would think so walking barefoot is the best contrast. Or you have a splay?

Now I have to orthopedists I hope I have something else listens to everything but after a Morton's neuroma.

Hey Barefoot Tj let the head hang, it is not everything better again!

You can do it!

warmest greetings

Jesko

I was now an orthopedist.

I was now an orthopedist. X-ray of me. No breakage. No bruise. No inflammation. The suspect was very close that I have a morton neuroma. The symptoms are the same.

But when scanning with the Gaenslen handle, a handle with which one irritates the nerve I had no pain. Very strange.

Now I have an appointment on 20.12.2011 for nuclear spin tomography.

I can hope that next year I finally symptom-free again barefoot.

What can it be??

Strange also that the pain after an absolute relaxing day swimming and sauna were worse than even one day before that?

I understand the world anymore!

Greetings from the very cold Germany

Jesko

Thanks for your kind words,

Thanks for your kind words, Jesko.

I developed Morton's Neuroma from wearing the wrong kinds of shoes, shoes with tight toe boxes and elevated heels, very typical of today's traditional running shoes. Studies show that the number one cause of Morton's Neuroma is the types of shoes we wear. If you have to wear shoes, try to get some that have a very wide toe box, are very loose-fitting, and have no heel.

When the podiatrists would palptate my neuromas, I didn't always feel pain either. I don't think a pain test like that is a good indication of a neuroma. I was just at the podiatrist the other day, and out of the four neuromas I have been dealing with for the past few years now, he could only get one of them to feel pain, and it was really just extreme discomfort, not pain. If he had kept doing that, it would have evolved into great pain, I'm sure. That's the way these neuromas work on me: I have to be using my feet for a few minutes in order to start feeling, numbness, tingling, then pain. If I'm sitting around, as long as I don't have anything touching my toes, I'm fine. As soon as my toes touch, say the carpet, a blanket, even a sheet, they start to go numb. I can walk on anything soft, like dirt, grass, or carpet, since the uneven/soft surface allows my metatarsals to flex. Only walking (and running) on hard, flat, solid surfaces allow me to go farther before the numbness starts.

Good luck with your treatment, Jesko. Please let us know how you progress and what is done to resolve your pain.

Hello,Yes I am going to

Hello,

Yes I am going to inform on the progress. I'm curious what the nuclear spin tomography for diagnosis-one comes out. Now everything is still possible.

Everything all good for you Barefoot TJ!

Sincerely and

Greetings to the feets

Jesko

I'm sorry to hear the pain that you have but I hope the following videos can help you.

Self-Help Deep Tissue Treatment Under The Big Toe And Second Toe

Self-Help Deep Tissue Treatment Above The Big Toe And Second Toe