Ordering your official 2013 IBRD tee shirt

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I just want to remind all of you that the BRS's IBRD tee shirts are available in the store, and ready for you to receive by May 5, so please get your orders in!

Here's the key info once again, and right now, there is a 10% discount at Zazzle if you use the code from this link: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/zazzle.com

Every purchase helps to fund your club!

We have the official 2013 International Barefoot Running Day tee shirt in the store now. And we have the BRS logo tee shirts available too!

When you see a shirt in the store, and at first glance it doesn't look like the shirt you want, you can always swap it out with another type of shirt, change the colors, and reposition and resize the images.

AND DON'T FORGET, WE HAVE DRY WICKING TEE SHIRTS TOO, AND SOME SHIRTS HAVE MULTIPLE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!

Also, don't forget, for other countries outside the USA, we can add any tee shirt or product you want to a store near you to lessen shipping costs; for example, we have options available in:

North America

Europe

Asia/Pacific

Latin America

When ordering tee shirts, be sure to check the store for coupon codes to save. They always have savings out there somewhere, so be sure to check the site, and also be sure to check www.RetailMeNot.com (http://www.retailmenot.com/view/zazzle.com) and other sites for other savings on tee shirts at our store.

Thanks!

TJ

Are you joining Terry for the SF IBRD? He's supposed to post the details soon, but feel free to PM him if you want to join in. And thanks for your order. Every little bit helps to fund your club.

Are you joining Terry for the SF IBRD? He's supposed to post the details soon, but feel free to PM him if you want to join in. And thanks for your order. Every little bit helps to fund your club.

I'm near San Diego, on the other end of the state, so I won't be joining that particular celebration. But I'll wear my t-shirt to yoga and the gym in the weeks leading up to IBRD, and maybe I can coax someone to run with me (even if it's a short run). Our local chapter doesn't have any special plans to mark the occasion, so I'm going rogue!:)

I don't know why I thought you were in SF. I have to mouse over your avatar chapter in order to see where you are from. I contacted Barefoot Henry, the SD CP, but I'm not getting a response from him. If you'd like to head something up (just a simple group run, maybe everyone can go out to lunch afterwards or have a potluck, get to know each other), I could help you arrange something and get the word out. I mean if you're running on Sunday, May 5, you might as well run with others, right? Please let me know. Thanks!

I ordered my T-shirt too, waiting for delivery, hopefully I'll get it before going overseas (end of the month), so I can take it with me ! I used the local Australian website, so hopefully it should be good !

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thanks, Spidey! :playful:

I don't know why I thought you were in SF. I have to mouse over your avatar chapter in order to see where you are from. I contacted Barefoot Henry, the SD CP, but I'm not getting a response from him. If you'd like to head something up (just a simple group run, maybe everyone can go out to lunch afterwards or have a potluck, get to know each other), I could help you arrange something and get the word out. I mean if you're running on Sunday, May 5, you might as well run with others, right? Please let me know. Thanks!

Well, I sorta tried to get something going a couple of months ago, when I posted something about it in another forum thread. Henry replied that nothing here was planned, so I just kinda figured I'd do something on my own. If there are others in my area that can get together, I'm all for doing that, so if you can put me in touch with them (without stepping on anyone's toes, of course), I'll be a ringleader. Won't be the first time. ;)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thom, just post in the San Diego Chapter. That will put you in touch with everyone in that chapter and send an email and/or alert to those members. I know Henry. He won't be upset that you did; in fact, he will probably welcome the offer to take the load off of him at the moment. Please let me know how this develops, soon, as we are running out of time, and I have lots of useful info for you. When you have the details ready, please email me at Barefoot [email protected]. Thanks for taking the lead on IBRD with San Diego.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test