Open Mouth Remove Bare Foot

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
So, my mom was visiting from out of state (Florida) and had her Remax agent stop by my house to talk about a rental she has here. My mom, always bragging about me and my barefoot running...like that's something to brag about...starts telling her about my crazy VFFs. "Go get your crazy shoes and show Ann," she says. "Alrighty," I say and return with them, hand them to her, she makes the ususal comments about them, yadie, yadie, yadie. Then we start talking about the difference between truly minimal footwear like the VFFs and traditional boat anchors, and I say, "Yea, but have you seen those crazy Skecher Shape Ups? Now those are boat anchors. I mean who would buy crap like that?" From under the table, she reaches a foot toward me and says, "You mean like these?" OMGosh! She was wearing a pair! "Uh, uh, uh..."

Note to self: Take inventory of surroundings before making statements about others. Doh!

Congratulations.gif

Ha!

Ha!

Funny!  Yes, it was those

Funny! Yes, it was those other ones I was talking about. Ha!

doh!

doh!

hahahaha toooo funny! I mean,

hahahaha toooo funny! I mean, in hindsight. From a distance. I would have been embarassed as all get out if I'd done it. I know, because I do things like that all the time %-/
moz-screenshot.png

(No subject)

:-D

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts