One of a few...... I am Prince Kevin for this run

otoole4info

Barefooters
Feb 3, 2013
Waverly, NY
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361696771.061327.jpg

Went with the tat on my forehead, wearing a cougar hunter t-shirt for the run. My wife and her friends are laughing their arses off at me. But with a field of 20+ thousand women and under 2,000 men..... That's appropriate right?

Reactions: Sid
Got a nice owie and good memories. Congrats.

Reactions: otoole4info
Got a nice owie and good memories. Congrats.

Yeah, awesome memories and thanks for the congratulations. The stubbed toe is my own fault, got lazy. Gotta lift those feet.

Gonna do another nice ice down of the feet before bed tonight.

Funny story, I thought it was anyway..... I'm running along, I'm passing two ladies running together. I over hear them saying, "we can do anything!" as they ran along. I thought to myself, "yes you can" as I passed.

Then I heard the same lady say after I passed, "I'd like to recant that statement, we can do anything but that....."

Little do they realize they too can run barefoot.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ and Sid
4 days post princess 1/2 marathon run at Disney world. Feet are feeling much better. Still some minor aching on the outside of boot feet, where the 5th metas meet the tarsals (I think). The stubbed toe is healing nicely..... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362093482.027713.jpg pardon my race day crude still lodged in the nail, I've been scraping at it but its hanging in there -didn't bring my toe brush with me :)

There is a local saint Patrick's day 5k coming up soon so I've done nothing but semi-pamper my feet this week. Other than walking I probably won't attempt a run until mid next week.

Taking the time to figure out how green I can become for the saint Patrick's day 5k

Reactions: Sid