OKAY! I DID IT! I had cryosurgery for Morton's Neuroma! Finally...

Frustrating for sure TJ, to

Frustrating for sure TJ, to have ended up with PF. I've never suffered from it, is it something that could be relieved by some good regular deep massage? Also, a Zumba pal of mine sufferes from arthritis in her back (imagine a Zumba instructor with that ailment, ugh). She swears by Mangosteen juice (so much so that she's been free of her meds and treatments since starting it). Her father was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 4.5 years ago, he came upon info about the healing properties of Mangosteen (contains many naturally occuring xanthones {phytonutrients playing a roll as antioxidant}). Since drinking mangosteen juice, his tumors have disappeared and he's been in remission for 3.5yrs.

Anywho, long story short, may be worth a shot in trying something natural to help relieve what ails you. A bit less painful that scraping away muscles I'd think:p

Thanks guys.  I got out my

Thanks guys. I got out my Step Stretch and have been using it the last two days, and it's really starting to help with the heel pain. I put it away a month ago or so when I thought I was on the mend.

Yes, and the bill!  Sucks, I

Yes, and the bill! Sucks, I know. I may have "traditional" surgery next year to cut the neuromas out, one foot at a time though. (Have to wait for my health insurance account to renew.) I will end up walking on my heels after the surgery again to avoid putting pressure on the forefoot and creating a bad case of plantar fasciitis again. I am supposedly "one of those rare patients that NOTHING works on." I'm not looking forward to all this, but it has to be done.