Odd bump and bruising

Barefoot Hank

Barefooters
Jun 21, 2011
The yellow part in the middle has a bump under it and is a little tender to touch but not much.
I might have bumped into something but I don't remember if I did. Opinions? Thanks

OUCH!  You don't remember

OUCH! You don't remember bumping it or anything? How long ago did you notice this on your foot?

Could be a problem with the

Could be a problem with the joint connecting the cuneiform bone? I think that's called the Lisfranc joint. Maybe a dislocation or damage causing swelling could account for the bump as well as the local bruising. Is it painful? Looks like you caught a rock high on the instep. The docs will know more than I.

John T.

Thanks for the input, it's

Thanks for the input, it's entirely possible that my border collie landed on it while it was sideways sitting on the bed. I do remember something like that, and also remember that it was much less painful than it would have been had I not been BF run/walking...

Or I just smacked it on something.

It's not painful at all, I only noticed it with a bright light while examining my soles after a run.. I'm amazed the bruising showed up as well as it did in the photo.

I'll keep an eye on it.

THanks all.

Yeah, it's almost completely

Yeah, it's almost completely gone now.

I must have knocked it hard against something...

I was just getting a little freaked about all the stress fracture talk.

Thanks All

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test