NYC Marathon: Anyone Applying, Running?

BrunoRuns

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
So I've applied for the NYC marathon Lottery for the last 2 years, and I'm not quite holding my breath for this year, but I know I WILL eventually run this race with their rules on lottery applications. You can be turned down up to 3 times and then you are given a spot in the 4th year. Anyone else in the lottery this year?

Also, has anyone this huge race BF. Considering Marine Corps in DC is the 4th largest, I know sort of what to expect but I wanted to see if anyone out there has done the course and can share what it has to offer the Barefoot runner!

I've entered the lottery but

I've entered the lottery but I don't have high hopes for getting in this year. I understand my chances are less than 10%. But, this is the marathon I really want to be my first, mostly because I love New York City. I'm taking a student group to NYC in May and, given that I won't likely get in the marathon, I've set myself a little personal goal of running the entire length of Broadway from the northern tip of Manhattan to the Battery. That should be great fun. Good luck to you.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test