Now there are two!

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Kittyk, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Kittyk

Kittyk Barefooters
    1. Canada
    2. Georgia
    3. Indiana

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that AlanT has kindly agreed to help me run BRS-Canada as a Co-president.

It became clear almost immediately that managing such a large area was going to be hard, but when our membership climbed I knew it would be harder. I think this Chapter is going to be huge!

Looking at where our members are I could see that they were mainly based in Ontario and BC, so it seemedappropriatethat we had a co-president located in the Ontario area.

This is where AlanT has stepped in. He will be responsible for setting up the BRS events and Meet-ups in the following provinces:Ontario, Ottawa, Quebec, PEI, Nova Scotia, New Foundland and New Brunswick.

I wil be responsible for organising events inBC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, with the Yukon, the Northwest and the Nunavut Territories.

Jointly we will manage memberships and anything else that comes along.

I hope this is okay with everyone and I would like to thank AlanT for helping me out and coming on board. I hope he know's what he is getting into ;)

Kate

(KittyK)

2. Vanessa Runs

Vanessa Runs Barefooters
    1. Canada

* Like!

FIELD TRIP TO NUNAVUT! ;)

3. Kittyk

Kittyk Barefooters
    1. Canada
    2. Georgia
    3. Indiana

Hey, now that could be a very interesting BRS meet-up!

4. Kittyk

Kittyk Barefooters
    1. Canada
    2. Georgia
    3. Indiana

No, Thanks for coming on board. I really appreciate it and I was so excited when the idea was suggested.

I think this will be great!