Nov 14 Run

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Jason Crain, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Jason Crain

Jason Crain Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Hey all, I'll be sending out an email blast tomorrow with this information. I created this thread so we could talk within the forum.

I'd like to introduce myself and run with you all on Sunday, 14 November. We'll meet up at Piedmont Park. I've never run there, so this is going to be a great learning experience for me!

I'll map out a 10k for us.

If you have any questions, objections, etc., let me know in this thread.

See you soon!

2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

I so wish I could go, but

I so wish I could go, but I still can't run, let alone walk for very short distances without pain. I'm still dealing with the side effects from an antibiotic I was taking that attacked my tendons. I am much better than I was when I stopped taking the antibiotics on October 19, but it's going to take some time to repair the damage and heal. I wish you all a fun meetup and hope to run with you soon. Take pictures!

3. derek.deraps

derek.deraps Barefooters
    1. Georgia
    2. Florida -...

Jason, welcome!  And I really

Jason, welcome! And I really look forward to the run. Unfortunately, I have other plans for Sunday, Nov 14th... would you be opposed to running on Saturday, Nov 13th instead?

4. Jason Crain

Jason Crain Barefooters
    1. Georgia

@TJ - Sorry to hear about

@TJ - Sorry to hear about that tragic problem! I hope your recovery is complete!

@Derek - We've got some confirmations for Sunday, so I don't want to move it yet. But the next run will be on a Saturday. Hope to see you at that one! As a side note, if you want to get together at Stone Mountain on Saturday, I'll be there. I'd like to do that at 9am.