Not an IBRD event, but we could make it one

devilnuts

Barefooters
Feb 24, 2011
There is a 10K race this weekend that falls on the 6th. If anyone happens to be in the Tucson, AZ area and would like to attend, you can find it on the Southern Arizona Roadrunners website. I run all my races BF and was the only one BF last year. So if anyone wants to come out and celebrate running BF, this would be a good chance. Course is all on roads. For the most part the roads are decent. The first 1/4 and last 1/4 are a bit rough, but overall it is not too bad and there is a paint line and concrete sidewalk most of the way if it gets too rough...hehe

Feel free to also post this in the main Barefoot & Minimalist Running forum and the Arizona Chapter as well, just in case someone would be reading there there too.

People read that still? hehehehe

There is a 10K race this weekend that falls on the 6th. If anyone happens to be in the Tucson, AZ area and would like to attend, you can find it on the Southern Arizona Roadrunners website. I run all my races BF and was the only one BF last year. So if anyone wants to come out and celebrate running BF, this would be a good chance. Course is all on roads. For the most part the roads are decent. The first 1/4 and last 1/4 are a bit rough, but overall it is not too bad and there is a paint line and concrete sidewalk most of the way if it gets too rough...hehe

paint line on road great fo barefoot running, if we can get race organizer to promote barefoot friendly raceby having those painted lines all along the coarse, more runner may try barefoot running, less injury, more participant in return, considering the cost of race registration nowadays, cost of expensive shoes, cost of injury,