No one is exempt from my deep thoughts

jldeleon

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
Oregon
A CRACK IN THE SKY
(Or is it, crack, in my cereal?)

As many of you know, or have figured out, I have been having a significant “emotional breakthrough” as of late. What I have been experiencing is far (I initially typed “fart” instead of “far”) too important, to keep to myself. My experiences are MEANT to be shared with ALL of you!!! I will be sharing this in many, many, many parts. So, without further ado…from my favorite cult classic, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, let me just say, “I would like, ah, if I may, to take you on a strange journey…”

My Calling

In mid-2012, thanks to Dr. Magic’s healing touch as a prolotherapist, I was finally able pursue my true calling, as a healer, myself, deciding I would enroll in Massage Therapy college in Fall of 2013. On the night Dr. Magic passed over, he came to see me, reinforcing my obligation to return the gift he had given me, to others.

I already knew that in order to become a healer that there were some serious spiritual issues, in my life, that I needed to “take care of” before I could heal others. I already knew that I needed to heal myself first. But that was ALL I knew. I did not know who, what, when, where, why, or how this would happen. But I did know that I was finally at a place where I was ready to do the WORK required to get to where I needed to be.

The Beginning: Guardian Angels and Animal Guides

In early December of 2012 I became certified in Reiki levels I and II. During certification, I went through “attunement”, during which a Reiki Master enabled me to connect with the “energy source” needed to channel energy for healing purposes.

During my attunement, my grandmother – my primary guardian angel- came to me. I could feel her thick, maternal energy pushing up against the left side of my back. She “told” me that she had been called as a healer when she had last been here, but was never able to fulfill that calling. She told me she wanted me to go forth and become a healer in her honor. Hearing my grandmother’s words assured me I was on the right path and I was beyond thrilled!

During my attunement, the Owl presented itself to me as my spirit guide – a white, snowy owl careening through the woods, along one of my favorite wooded trails. I learned the following about the owl, “Owl is often thought to come to those who need to let go of some part of their life that is no longer needed. Listen carefully to that inner voice and be guided to recapture the knowledge of your true path in life. Owl’s senses pierce through shadows, beyond fear and darkness, through to the other side that promises light, happiness and knowledge.”

There was also a brief appearance of the Seagull. The seagull can be a symbol of communication with higher beings and helps bridge the gap between our world and the spirit world.

During my attunement, I “heard” the following:

“Go to the woods to learn how to fly
Look to the night sky and learn how to fly
Look into the sun and learn how to fly
Look into the ocean and learn how to die.”

After I heard this, a warm wave of calming water washed over me.

Throughout the attunement I found myself periodically skimming over the earth at an unreal speed. Once, it was evening in the desert and I was skimming the tops of rock formations and cactuses, toward the setting sun. At another point, I was skimming over a long straight road, toward the horizon –it was a cloudy day.

The symbolism of the owl, the seagull, the water, flying, light, dark, horizons -were indicators of a future, spiritual roller coaster ride, that I could have never imagined. The appearance of these animals was a foreshadowing of what was in store for me. And as my strange journey is unfolding, they would guide me through the craziness.

For whatever reason, on Friday, March 1st, the floodgates to the energy of the universe BURST open!!! Since then, the universe has literally been SCREAMING life-altering messages into my third eye, day and night.

Stay tuned for the rest! J

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test