No barefoot concert... maybe...

PatrickGSR94

Barefooters
Dec 9, 2011
Tomorrow night I agreed to go with my wife to see one of her favorite music artists - Carrie Underwood at the FedEx Forum here in Memphis, where the NBA Memphis Grizzlies and U of M Tigers both play. Well I just checked their website under Guest Relations and they do have a statement about shirt and shoes must be worn at all times. *sigh* maybe I can sneak off my flops or something lol :D

Just slip them in your back pocket. It seems as long as we have them with us, most of the time, people leave us alone.

I ended up walking in with them on, since there was security checking purses and checking under people's coats and around belts and such. Then took them off at our seat and put them in my back pocket with coat covering them as we walked out. 'Twas nice. :)

I suspect you would've also gotten in BF. Nearly every time I've been accosted for EWBF, it's been by 50yr old female busybodies, never by the type of person who's typically charged with keeping an event secure.

I suspect you would've also gotten in BF. Nearly every time I've been accosted for EWBF, it's been by 50yr old female busybodies, never by the type of person who's typically charged with keeping an event secure.

well that's who was scanning the tickets inside the doors heh. Who knows though.