news flash...

Gimp2.jpg

The Gimp?

Reactions: Bare Lee
The gimp's asleep.

Well, wake him up.

It wasn't pure success. my angry met is givin' me lip right about now. It was just a whim, since my foot hasn't hurt in about a week or so i kicked off the shoes during today's run and went for it. We'll see how it feels tomorrow, but i won't call it a comeback (that's LL's job) just yet.

I'm glad that you keep trying, Lo!

Reactions: Lomad
It's been a couple days now, and I am happy to report the only difficulties I had was the tiny blister (the kind that goes away on its own really fast) and a little soreness on the 'badfoot' the next day. I attribute that to my "hey, I ran bf for nearly a year; I can totally just run the next mile barefoot" dumbassery. Had I been smart and done, like a quarter mile or so i may have had no issues at all.

Now, though, I'm going to have to sneak my barefoot tests. i don't know if my wife can take much more of the revolving door of "I'm never running in shoes again. No. Wait. I mean, I'll never run barefoot again. This time I mean it. Hey, babe have you seen my huaraches? I want to go for a run...Stupid sandals. Where did i put my Brooks?" that she's been tortured by since February...

Now, though, I'm going to have to sneak my barefoot tests. i don't know if my wife can take much more of the revolving door of "I'm never running in shoes again. No. Wait. I mean, I'll never run barefoot again. This time I mean it. Hey, babe have you seen my huaraches? I want to go for a run...Stupid sandals. Where did i put my Brooks?" that she's been tortured by since February...

Just tell Mrs. Lomad that you are adopting the "It's OK if it feels good" philosophy to running. That way, you get to make it up as you go along. Easy fix.

Reactions: Lomad

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test