New years resolutions and have you broken them yet?

I am going to lose weight. I have done very well...so far. ;)

Reactions: skedaddle
To be more active on social media, I failed also.
Some people's resolution would be to stay off social media. ;)

Reactions: Sly and Ahcuah
My new years resolution (every year) is not to make any.

Doing fine so far!

My kind of resolution also-always works just fine :)

Reactions: DNEchris
My resolution was to start running again after 6 months of PF induced rest.
Problem was: I did a first run just after Christmas (couldn't wait) and obviously overdid it. :(
Still horrible pain in the foot - couldn't even begin yet with my new year's resolution...

Problem was: I did a first run just after Christmas (couldn't wait) and obviously overdid it. :(
Still horrible pain in the foot - couldn't even begin yet with my new year's resolution...

Sorry to hear that Hobbit, i hope things soon improve for you.

Reactions: Hobbit
Oh man, that sucks. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Hobbit
No resolutions for me, but just some things I'd simply like to improve upon. I would like to break 1,000 miles of just running for once, run another marathon (and be adequately trained), do some more biking including maybe a tour up to Cleveland and back, and get at least a couple trips hiking in the mountains.

No resolutions for me, but just some things I'd simply like to improve upon. I would like to break 1,000 miles of just running for once, run another marathon (and be adequately trained), do some more biking including maybe a tour up to Cleveland and back, and get at least a couple trips hiking in the mountains.

Sounds like a plan Tristan, and a fine one at that.

Reactions: Tristan