New to the group

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by RunningNash, Jun 10, 2011.

1. RunningNash

RunningNash
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Tennessee

Hey everyone, I see there's not much going on in here but thought I'd see who's paying attention. I just joined this group and wanted to say hello to all the TN barefoot runners out there. I'm still relatively new to this. I haven't totally ditched shoes yet. I'm up to running 15 - 20 miles a week. Kind of hard to just stop that and go back to 3 miles a week. I'm been slowly transitioning though. I'm up to 2 miles running in my VFF. Plan to do my first 5k on July 4th.

Would love to hear from some of you and maybe even get a group run organized. I live outside Franklin but would be willing to run anywhere from Murfreesboro to Nashville to Spring Hill.

Also thought I'd share this video on barefoot running. I found it today. Very interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jrnj-7YKZE

2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. Test Chapter
    2. Nomad
    3. Hidden...
    4. Hidden...

Lieberman rocks!

Lieberman rocks!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. WngChn12

WngChn12
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters

Hey barefoot brothers and

Hey barefoot brothers and sisters of Minnesota! I am brand new to the chapter and to barefoot running. I will be doing my first 5K in bare feet tomorrow at Lake Harriet if anyone is interested in coming down to run with me. It is a fundraiser for Walker Methodist and begins at 0800 on June 11th. Look forward to running alongside all of you soon!

Dennis

4. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. Test Chapter
    2. Nomad
    3. Hidden...
    4. Hidden...

Hi Wng, I think you meant to

Hi Wng, I think you meant to post in the Minnesota Forum (so I moved your post to that forum)? Anyhoot, please be sure to join the Minnesota Chapter (link up top). They are a very active group, but I have to warn you, that SayPay (co-Chapter President) is a real tool!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature