New Stuff You'll Love From Xero Shoes

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010

New Stuff You'll Love

Spring is springing here in Colorado, and the flowers are popping up, getting snowed on, then popping up again the next day (the weather is crazy here in April).

Speaking of things popping up, if you're looking to get more out of your walking, running, hiking, and playing, you'll love what's in this newsletter:

• A new lightweight minimalist sandal
  • A shoe insole to give you more barefoot stimulation
  • No-tie laces for your shoes
  • Something for you nighttime runners
  • A free video course for anyone who wants to become a better runner
  • An invitation to one of the best fitness classes you'll ever find
  • Exciting news about our charitable work
Without further ado...

The New Genesis Sandal
The ultimate barefoot experience, but still with enough protection for anything from a walk on the beach, a end-of-day camp shoe, the perfect locker room sandal, to running a road race or tackling a trail.

It's called Genesis because it's a ready-to-wear sandal based on our original product -- the DIY sandal kits. But Genesis has a LOT more to offer. Watch this video from long-time Xero Shoe wearer and sandal guru, Randy Kreill, and see why we replaced our top-selling Venture sandal with the Genesis.

Find out more or get yours here:

Genesis Barefoot-Inspired Sandal - Women

$39.99

Buy Now

Genesis for Men

$39.99

Buy Now

Your Feet Want to FEEL...
You have more nerve endings in the soles of your feet than anywhere but your fingertips and lips. They WANT to be stimulated. The want to tell your brain what's going on at the other end of your body so it knows how to use, well, everything in between.

Now you can get more "barefoot stimulation" in your Xero Shoes by adding a pair of Naboso proprioceptive insoles, developed by our friend, Dr. Emily Splichal.

If you've tried "reflexology" insoles before... these are NOTHING like those. These have small "pyramids" specifically designed for proper foot stimulation.

Frankly, I didn't expect to like them when Emily sent me a pair, but I was surprised and really impressed when I tried them. In fact, they haven't left my Prios in over 6 months!

Find out more, including a video Emily and I recorded about Naboso insoles, and get them ON SALE here:

Naboso Proprioceptive Insoles

ON SALE -- $40.00

Buy Now

Never Tie your Shoes Again?
I'm an efficiency geek. I usually leave my shoes tied so loose that I can slip 'em on with no hands.

This is convenient, sure, but when I go for a run or a hike I need to retie them and find that "just right" tension... and then loosen them again for my slipper-like feel when I'm done.

Not anymore.

Now I can adjust the tension on my Prio or TerraFlex or DayLite Hikers almost instantly with Lock Laces.

Lock Laces replace your regular laces (not just in Xero Shoes) with an elastic cord and spring-loaded tensioner. The stretchy lace is great if your feet expand with activity.

Learn more and pick up a pair in either Black or Reflective Storm Gray.

Lock Laces - No-Tie Elastic Shoelaces

Only $7.99 - $9.99

Buy Now

Do you Run or Hike at Night?
If so, we're happy to introduce you to another Shark Tank company: Night Tech Gear the makers of SUPER bright shoe-mounted LED lighting.

5e863169-2efd-479d-9d81-3416d0651c67.jpeg

We're not selling thes on our site (YET!), so get a pair at NightTechGear.com and use coupon code XEROALLNIGHT to save 10%.

Want to Become a Better Runner?
This free 3-part video series will help.

Our mission at Xero Shoes is to help people discover the fun and benefits of natural movement. And while it's much easier to have that experience with footwear designed for that purpose, you can speed up the process of developing and perfecting natural movement with the help of a good coach.

One of the best coaches you'll find is Danny Dreyer, creator of Chi Running.

Danny likes to say that the best way to become a better runner, is to stop doing the things that get in the way of that goal.

Danny created a free 3-part video series -- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Runners Make... and How to Correct them.

Find out more by clicking here.

Join us for a Free IronStrength Workout
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F41413891%2F197389465408%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Xero Shoes is joining Dr. Jordan Metzl, renowned sports medicine physician, best-selling Runner's World author, and creator of the IronStrength workout, for a FREE bootcamp in Denver on May 12th.

I've always said that the best way to become a better runner, walker, hiker, or ANYTHING, is to get stronger. And Jordan's workout is awesome. I hope you can join us.

Click Here to get more details and sign up.

Xero Shoes Charitable News
Even though Steven and I bootstrapped Xero Shoes with debt, it’s always been important to us to give back. Since the beginning, long before we ever made a profit, we have donated a portion of our sales to the Tarahumarha Children’s Hospital Fund to help support the endangered people who inspired our business and still live precariously in the Copper Canyon of Mexico.

Recently, we discovered another way to give back. One World Running is a charity that provides new and gently used footwear to people in developing nations who need shoes to attend school or get a job.

After a meeting with several members of this inspiring organization, we are making our first donation of several hundred pairs of sample or gently used shoes to their program. Our first Xero donation is going to Belize.

One World is a volunteer organization, and they are currently looking for folks with a spirit of adventure to help them distribute shoes, backpacks, and school supplies to the communities they are visiting June 17-24th. They've put together a Philanthropic Adventure Travel tour, in which half the time is spent sightseeing and the other half volunteering. They also have an upcoming trip to Honduras September 23rd -30th.

If you'd like to make a difference on your next trip and would like more information, go to: http://oneworldrunning.com/service-trips-honduras-cuba-belize/

We're JUST getting started :)
I know this was a lot of stuff to toss in your direction. And there's more coming.

Over the next couple months, be on the lookout for even more new Xero Shoes products, great gear, and inspiring news to help you...

Live Life Feet First!

85707397-211b-4db6-b0bc-5c1d98eeb41a.jpeg

Steven Sashen and Lena Phoenix

p.s. Don't forget to sign up to WIN a $100 Xero Shoes Gift Certificate here. There's a new winner every month.

Follow us!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test