New Shoes Inspired By Born To Run! Get yours!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
A collaboration 13 years in the making...

SHOP

STORE LOCATOR

800-499-8880

We’re thrilled to announce a collaboration 13 years in the making, and two new shoes inspired by centuries of running wisdom.

Christopher McDougall and Eric Orton, co-authors of Born to Run 2: The Ultimate Training Guide, have teamed up with Xero Shoes to create exclusive versions of their favorite barefoot-inspired running footwear.

On April 13th, Xero Shoes will release the Born to Run Mesa Trail II trail shoe, and the Born to Run Zelen road shoe.

These two lightweight, foot-friendly shoes have already helped tens of thousands of people experience the joy of natural movement. Both styles feature:

• Wider, foot-shaped toe boxes and zero heel elevation for comfort and natural movement
  • Our patented FeelTrue soles let you enjoy flexibility, durability, and protection
  • Lightweight designs with breathable, soft uppers
Sign up to claim these two new styles 24-hours before we offer them to our 765,899+ fans. We have a limited amount, and we expect certain sizes to sell out quickly.

Why The Born To Run Duo Chose Xero Shoes

Christopher McDougall: “After Born to Run came out, I was approached by a ton of shoe companies. I uniformly said no.

And then I put these Xero Shoes on my feet, and I basically didn’t take them off for the next two months. That’s why I’m so happy now to partner up with Xero Shoes, and I have 100% confidence in recommending them to anybody."

Eric Orton: "This relationship all starts with the Xero Shoes’ overriding philosophy and focus on natural running and movement. We are in lock-step with this ethos, and it’s very exciting to be partnering with a company that is driven by their mission.”

7c80d1e9-ff1b-45f3-9123-9f64a2f0a672.jpeg

READ MORE HERE

Xero Shoes Denver Showroom GRAND OPENING

Try on Xero Shoes in real life. Our new showroom is the only place you can try on all 39+ different styles. And of course, you can buy your new favorite pair.

Need to return or exchange a pair... you can do that here too.

To celebrate the grand opening, we’re throwing a party and inviting all of our friends – including Christoher McDougall, Eric Orton, and… you!

The Details:

• Date & time: April 12, 10 am -7 pm
  • Where: 11777 E 55th Ave #101, Denver, CO 80239
Join us for:

• Christopher McDougall and Eric Orton signing copies of Born to Run 2: The Ultimate Training Guide, leading a workout, and answering your questions about becoming a happier, healthier human being and runner
  • Try on and buy any of the 39+ styles of Xero Shoes
  • Meet the Xero Shoes co-founders, Steven Sashen and Lena Phoenix
RSVP HERE

Run With Christopher And Eric in Denver
ccde4b36-846d-4589-a91d-748825438491.png

Join Christopher and Eric for a run the evening before our showroom grand opening.

The Details:

Commons Park - Denver, CO

April 11th at 6:00pm.

Cooldown Running is a Denver social run club for runners of all ability levels. For this week only, Born To Run 2 authors join the group for a run and will hang out after to chat, sign books, talk shoes, and more.

Xero Shoes will also have a booth so you can try the natural comfort of Xero Shoes.

We Are So Excited...
It's a thrill to be partnering with Christopher and Eric on this project.

Mark April 13th on your calendar, and get ready to feel the difference everywhere you run when you...

Live Life Feet First!
85707397-211b-4db6-b0bc-5c1d98eeb41a.jpeg

p.s. Remember to enter to win this month's $100 gift certificate sweepstakes at xeroshoes.com/win100

p.p.s. If you don't know how to explain what Xero Shoes are, point people to Steven's video about finding genuinely comfy shoes at xeroshoes.com/comfy

p.p.p.s. Make buying Xero Shoes easier on your wallet. You can now buy Xero Shoes in 4 interest-free installments. Learn more.

p.p.p.p.s. Get advanced notice about new products, special offers and much more. Sign for SMS or FB Messenger announcements (or both!) Here's how:

SMS—text XERO to 65099. BTW, you'll immediately be entered to win a $100 XeroShoes.com Gift Card and enrolled in our Xero Elite membership.

FB Messenger—click here. You'll be prompted to connect via Facebook and then click "get started" to opt-in.

Note—Signing up for text means you agree to receive recurring automated marketing text messages from Xero Shoes at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.

Show us how you #LiveLifeFeetFirst

www.xeroshoes.com

SHOP PERFORMANCE

SHOP LIFESTYLE

WHY XERO

Xero Shoes
100 Technology Drive Suite 315 Broomfield, CO 80021.
©2023. Feel the World, Inc.

open

Reactions: Mark Halstead

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts