New here? Be sure to look up your local chapter(s)!

BFwillie_g

Barefooters
May 17, 2010
Kulmbach, Germany
Note to all New Members:

First, welcome to the BRS, you'll love it, we're sure! :barefoot:

We're not just an online community with lively discussion forums on the World's Greatest Sport/Pastime/Activity/Lifestyle. We're also, or perhaps, mainly, a global community of real people who love to meet with other barefooters for group runs, barbecues and any other reason to meet and drink a few beers with friends. Barefoot.

So, the first thing you should do after introducing yourself here, is join any chapters that may be of interest to you. Doing that is very simple: just click the big, colorful globe at the top of the website or go through the Chapters link, and look for your group, then click "join group". And there you go. You can join up to four chapters.

AND... please enable your chapter's icon in your avatar box in your profile, so we can see where you're from while posting with you.
  1. Go to your Member Name at the top of the page.
  2. Click on Personal Details.
  3. Scroll down to Primary Chapter and select your main chapter.
  4. Then put a check mark in the Secondary Chapters check box(es) if you belong to anymore chapters.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Be sure to introduce yourself to the Chapters as well!

You should be able to enable your chapter's icon in your avatar box in your profile.

Hey Lorri - it took me a bit to find it. If you click the little grey down arrow at the top of the forum box to open up the quick navigation - that will bring up a small pop-up. On the right side of that pop-up, if you scroll down, you'll see "chapters". Opening that menu will bring up all the available chapters. Happy hunting. :)

Jelani Felix here, hoping to one day achieve the barefoot monicker! I'm only 7 months into the journey, and have hit a roadblock. Hopefully I can find advice and help in these forums. Cheers
Welcome, Jelani! Glad to have you with us. Please feel free to take part in this months' Giveaway Contest (a simple post at https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/...man-survival-expires-02-21-21-noon-est.22694/) and join your local chapter (https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/social-categories/chapters.113/). :barefoot: