New for this forum, not to barefoot running

spoonerweb

Chapter Presidents
Sep 6, 2010
813高雄市左營區文府路178巷
I have been running barefoot for about 6 years now. I was somewhat active on Runner's World before they had a barefoot category (which has turned mostly to minimalist topics now). I like to run long distances and do most of my running on the roads. I also bike to work everyday and try to get out on some long distance bike rides once in a while. I have three kids with one on the way in March. They like to go out on bike rides with me in a trailer and sometimes I take them out on runs in a stroller during the winter when it is cooler. I have been living in Taiwan for almost 4 years. I used to live in Michigan and had lots of fun with running in the snow. Now I only get typhoons to run in.

Welcome Spooner!  We'll be

Welcome Spooner! We'll be looking forward to your valuable contributions. Not many at all here with 6 years BFR history.

Hen hau!  Welcome!  You have

Hen hau! Welcome! You have me beaten by a fraction of a kid. My middle one's been bugging me to take her out BF running as soon as the snow's gone. Next thng she'll be wanting to come to races with me. Sheesh!

You always crack me up,

You always crack me up, JT!

Welcome here, Spooner. Congrats on the upcoming new edition!

Here you are! I was wondering

Here you are! I was wondering what had happen to you.

Welcome!

I had a marathon at the

I had a marathon at the beginning of Nov and then another one on Jan 1st, so I have been doing a lot of tapering and recovering. My next marathon won't be until June, so I should be able to ramp up the miles before it starts to get too hot. I also hope to get a lot of biking in when it gets a little warmer for the kids to go out in the trailer.

My oldest son (1st grade) had sports day at school and was really upset when he didn't get first place because he didn't get a medal like his dad. He doesn't realize I get one just for completing the races because all he sees me run are marathons.

6 years? awestruck. Good

6 years? awestruck. Good luck.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test