New Book: "Running Desperado"

Piggyback RidePlease

Barefooters
Nov 13, 2010
Hey folks, I'd like to let you know about a Kindle book that I've written charting my progress over a number of years. It is largely diary style but with a few diversions to talk about ideas behind what's (IMHO) still wrong with some minimalist shoe designs and other stuff. It is not written as an "expert" but as an everyday person with everyday flaws! Does it all go according to plan :eek: ?

If that sounds like your kind of thing then you can click the book picture off this link to find out more:
http://www.kevinbramhill.com
I would have put the Amazon link combined with the book image here but couldn't get it to work hence the above link. If you click the book on the web page shown it will take you to the .co.uk Amazon site but you can get it from the .com or .fr etc. etc. from there.

There is the usual "Look Inside" Amazon mechanism where you can click the picture of the book to read the start of it for free, no Kindle required to preview it.

Enjoy :) and thank you to Barefoot T J for letting me post this and to everyone here who's answered questions and helped me out from time to time. Thank you all. :barefoot:

You're welcome, Piggy! And good luck with it.

looks interesting, good luck with it!

fwiw - 200cm is a heck of a lot taller than 6'1", I think it's closer to 6'6"!