Need Barefoot Coaching

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Vibramfreak, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Vibramfreak

Vibramfreak Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Hello everyone, I just joind BRS a week or so ago and I am really excited about getting started running barefoot. I have read Born to Run and that has been my inspiration to kick the running shoes and the VFF. I would like to get together with someone who knows what they are doing andget a littleinstruction. I live in Commerce Ga and go to school just below Gainesville in Oakwood. I would love if someone would be so kind as to coach me a little so I don't get off on the "wrong foot" so to speak. Please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Josh

2. barefoottyler

barefoottyler Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Hey,

I live in Dahlonega and would love to teach my knowledge as long as I don't have to drive too far. It looks like we are about an hour away from each other. Shoot me a private message if you want more specific details.

3. mokaman

mokaman Chapter Presidents
    1. Georgia

Hey Tyler,

I had a good run with Josh last week, later on when Josh gets going a little more on his distance we should do a meetup around Gainesville...its kind of a middle ground for several of us.

4. TMo

TMo Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Would you consider doing this again barefoot Tyler? I live in Dallas GA but would be happy to come wherever you are if you were willing to give me some tips.

5. barefoottyler

barefoottyler Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Sure, I live up in dahlonega. Email me barefoottyler@gmail.com.