Name for my blog??

Jaqa

Barefooters
Sep 9, 2015
Hey! I want to start a blog on running barefoot especially in Singapore and South Africa.

But my name has hit a snag. I wanted the name to be Goatfoot.something.else because when I was a very young I was always asking my Mom to go goatfoot. We don't have bears in Africa!

But did a search and this came up http://goatfoot.blogspot.sg/ which is quite clearly not what I want to send out to the world. I never really thought about this kind of stuff since being thrown out the church when I was 15 (it was politics)

Would it be a good idea to do something like goatfootrunning.something.else or just scrap that idea?
Any comments from any angle are appreciated.

That's difficult to decide. Your blog name is a reflection of you. If you can't think of anything now, wait, and perhaps it will come to you. You don't want to choose just any name, then come up with something better later. Good luck!

Reactions: Jaqa
I would go with goatfoot. The two topics are totally different. Also, the blog at goatfoot.BlogSpot.sg has only 8 posts and dates back to 2010, 6 years with no activity. It is an inactive blog, with no following. Maybe the owner of goatfoot.BlogSpot.sg will give you the spot if you ask and explain why you want it.