Naked 5K

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by tao.of.gemini, Jun 11, 2011.

1. tao.of.gemini

tao.of.gemini Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Colorado

Have a summertrip planned to colorado for some barefoot adventures!!! Have two races scheduled... the first on the second day after our arrival in Boulder, CO (not only get to meet Barefoot Mary (BRS), but get to see my friend Michael Sandler again, and meet Ken Bob Saxon).Second race is the Liberty Race in Washington Park on July 4th in Denver. Lots of river rafting, hiking, mountain climbing and biking in between throughout Colorado and Utah... hope to have lots of barefoot pictures to share!!!

2. Barefoot Mary

Barefoot Mary Barefooters
    1. Michigan
    2. Florida -...
    3. Colorado

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!! It's gonna rock! I hear Jason Robillard of Barefoot Running University is gonna be there too....& Steven Sashen the founder of Invisible shoes.

Barefoot partayyyyyy!

3. tao.of.gemini

tao.of.gemini Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Colorado

Going to be a fantastic event -- Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

4. barefootmarc

barefootmarc Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Florida -...

Hi Steve,

Glad you are going to Boulder, one of most enjoyable places I have run. Good luck in your runs and say hi to our barefoot colleagues there. Looking forward to connecting with you later in the year to see I can support your chapter via our new chapter here on Siesta Key. Between us we have some of the best places in the world to run.

5. barefootmarc

barefootmarc Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Florida -...

Hi Steve,

Glad you are going to Boulder, one of most enjoyable places I have run. Good luck in your runs and say hi to our barefoot colleagues there. Looking forward to connecting with you later in the year to see I can support your chapter via our new chapter here on Siesta Key. Between us we have some of the best places in the world to run.

6. gina.goes.barefoot.

gina.goes.barefoot. Barefooters
    1. Florida -...
    2. Colorado

It's definitely going to be a barefoot partaaaay!!!!

I am excited to introduce my non-BF Chicago mom to the BF world all at once. She is going to be so surprised when she sees me running in my Invisible Shoes huaraches. Maybe I can convert her? haha

You are going to love Boulder. If you need any recos on where to go and what to do let me know!

Steven Sashen will be there, Michael Sandler won't be there :( I know Ken Bob will be there too. Scott and Lauren Jones have gotten quite the crowd out for us!