My new Vibram FF Bikilas rock!

Outstanding!  Thanks for

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing here.

I'm calling the local store

I'm calling the local store every day waiting for their arrival. I'll be upset though if they only end up with men's sizes like City Sports.

wendy i've spent a good

wendy i've spent a good amount of time in the bikilas and i find they do not breath as much as you are used to either bare or in other vffs. it's not bad but not airy at all. i'm not sure how they would fare in the winter as the upper is thin but it's also not mesh like the kso so i would guess them to be warmer than those. for the cold weather i would expect the trek to perform much better as an everyday winter shoe but for running maybe they play on the same field.

the arch is "supportive" for the first run or so. it doesnt support you as much as just hug your foot really tight. i think the design is more for keeping the shoe snug and your foot from moving around. the first run or so i felt it helping my arch a little and actually like that but now it's just like a glove hugging my foot.

this shoe breaks in with you and becomes like a second skin after a while. i really love them as i see them as the perfect blend of running shoe tech and minimalist feel. i have an initial review on my site and after my half tomorrow i will finish my running review of them!