My inked foot/leg. I got this piece done about a month ago and just had some touch ups/adds yesterda

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
recognize Tokyo Dad's soul runner in there?

hmm, hold on there's soul!

hmm, hold on

there's soul! the bottom most of the kanji's

thanks TJ for moving this

thanks TJ for moving this down to the Pub

:) Tyler. Hmm, all together about 3hrs. She drew it all out first, and that in itself took about a bit over an hour, then the line work, color etc took about 2hrs. To have it touched up took about an hour, the skin on the feet doesn't behave when it's healing and I added a few more to it, flowers mostly.

Your wish is my command.

Your wish is my command.

Nice! I'm too chicken to get

Nice! I'm too chicken to get one on my foot though. I've heard it hurts worse than just about anywhere else. Is that true?

I've heard that ribs and foot

I've heard that ribs and foot (to be honest foot was ok, it was around ankle bones that sucked) are the worst places to get tattoos (pain wise), I've got both and will say that in some spots it was enough to make me mumble a few colorful metaphors. Nothing unbearable though, I figure if I can birth 3 babies without pain meds, I can probably tattoo just about any place on my body and tolerate it ok:p

OMG! I love this! I have one

OMG! I love this! I have one small one on my foot now that needs to be redone. I would like to get something fun like yours.

thanks Pimp and Kean,ooo

thanks Pimp and Kean,

ooo Cassie, I see it in your avatar. What is yours of? Touching up an old tattoo is always a nice time to add a little more on;)

Zum - when I was growing up I

Zum - when I was growing up I was in ballet (point shoes, the works) The tattoo is of a star hanging from the end of the moon--it only looks right if I stand on my toes--hence the need to have it redone and more fun stuff added!

I haven't wanted ink

I haven't wanted ink in years. Almost went for some stuff on the guns, but decided not to after hearing the price. Your tats definitely have peaked my interest in getting something on my feet and legs. Since we have no footwear, might as well put something down there for decoration.

And for those of us too

And for those of us too chicken sh!t for the real thing, the BRS will have some temporary tats to offer soon, hopefully, right Zum? (I gotta send you that link.)

Absolutely TJ, have you heard

Absolutely TJ, have you heard from anyone on the quality of the temp tats? How fun to order these in mini-bulk for passing out at workshops/races/group runs etc. I'm off to check Carl's cincodemayo store to see how he's got it set up. We're getting there...

SP, do it do it. I had always worried about foot ink because of quick wear/fade, though considering I wear shoes very minimally I'm sure the life of it is extended exponentially;) Sooo, next meet-up tattoo party??

Cassie, awesome story. You'll have to post pix of your before and after, releve of course ;)

Well, then she'll just have

Well, then she'll just have to come with and join the quarter life crisis rebellion! C'mon SP, you know you want one :crazy:

She already has a tat on her

She already has a tat on her foot. She and her friends all got star tats when they turned 18. I'm not sure if she would get another one. She talked about it when she was younger, but the interest kind of faded.

It looks mehndi/henna

It looks mehndi/henna inspired. I do a lot of mehndi design and henna body art so I can really appreciate the intricacy of the artwork. Beautiful!

You hit the nail on the head

You hit the nail on the head Zap (love Zap Mama's Iko Iko, btw), it is mehndi inspired and represents my passion for dance (all kinds of world dance). Where do you do your work?

SP, at least the groundwork has already been laid...we'll get her;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test