MMMM....Coffee

Wideguy

Barefooters
Mar 14, 2011
SE Massachusetts, USA
A little confusion in the kitchen as I decided to grind for a 12 cup pot this morning and my wife only filled the water for our usual 10 cups. As a result I have some wonderfully strong Sumatran steaming in the mug in front of me. Life is good.

Oh, and it's going to be over 70° again today.

What are you drinking?

Oh I am a junkie too Wideguy. Unapologetic: venti blonde half-caf from Starbucks. After that, quarts of green tea all day long (makes up for the coffee I hope . . .

Blonde? Blech. It tastes like tea, but I see you are a tea fan, so there ya go! ;) I'm drinking Starbucks Columbia fully charged!

VIDEO MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME. (Sorry Wideguy!)

Oh I am a junkie too Wideguy. Unapologetic: venti blonde half-caf from Starbucks. After that, quarts of green tea all day long (makes up for the coffee I hope . . .
*Grins* Sorry but that makes me think of
that video { NSFW} :D
The green tea is good for you. I should do that instead but I'm a "Black coffee...in a cup" kind of guy

EDIT: BTW.. what's "Blonde?" Is that like light, extra cream like?

Reactions: Barefooting Bob
OMG I almost spit out my coffee listening to that video! ROFLMAO! Sadly, it's so true about the sizes.

They have really JACKED their prices up here in Portland, on everything, but about 10 - 15 cents each (even each flavoring). I now only go there once or twice a week. Even the SHORT is now $1.55 -betchya didn't know about the short size DID YA!

Also, those bastards hide their oatmeal cookies behind the counter until noon. Now I have spilled their secrets! Muah-ha-haaa! :D

OMG I almost spit out my coffee listening to that video! ROFLMAO! Sadly, it's so true about the sizes.
Also, those bastards hide their oatmeal cookies behind the counter until noon. Now I have spilled their secrets! Muah-ha-haaa! :D

Yeah... Foamy is pretty funny. there are dozens of those videos... Non are Safe for work however LOL
and they probably keep the cookies behind the counter because it takes that long for them to thaw out each day from the deep freeze they come from the central bakery in.
:p

Video cracked me up! Surprised TJ hasn't put a warning on this thread because of it. ;) I am a huge coffee drinker and I have the last couple years had to start minimizing how much I drink. I stopped sleeping at night because I drank so much (coffee). I bought a new flavor of beans the other day for my wife and I must say, I am not impressed at all. It was a butter caramel flavor. Way too sweet. My wife even hates it. Gonna go buy some Sumatra today.

Video cracked me up! Surprised TJ hasn't put a warning on this thread because of it. ;) I am a huge coffee drinker and I have the last couple years had to start minimizing how much I drink. I stopped sleeping at night because I drank so much (coffee). I bought a new flavor of beans the other day for my wife and I must say, I am not impressed at all. It was a butter caramel flavor. Way too sweet. My wife even hates it. Gonna go buy some Sumatra today.
Hey Nick, go into your main page and look at your "messages" section -that's where I posted the slacklining information. Apparently people aren't getting alerted for messages either.

Hey Nick, go into your main page and look at your "messages" section -that's where I posted the slacklining information. Apparently people aren't getting alerted for messages either.
I don't see any messages... I've been pretty lost with this new site. It may do more but I'm not techy enough to figure out how to use it.

I don't see any messages... I've been pretty lost with this new site. It may do more but I'm not techy enough to figure out how to use it.
Well look it up on youtube. It's supposed to be good training for barefoot running. You should try it!

just finished the last of my maragogype beans at the weekend. Can't wait for my next trip to Indonesia to pick up some fresh Sumatra.

Just have my Lavazza espresso and a good after dinner roast left now. I'm a double espresso or strong Americano kind of guy, none of that faffy foam whipped caramel icky sweet nastiness for me:eek:.

And for total contrast, I also drink green tea by the bucketload. I'm almost out of Vietnamese, but got my hands on some great Chinese earlier this year.

If you want to receive messages and alerts, please go into your Profile > Preferences & Alert Preferences and make the changes there. The chapters are not yet sending messages for threads and posts there, but Matt will be working on that later.

I love Kona if I can find it. Usually I just buy Dunkin Donuts Original.
Starbucks is good, but too much will put me over the edge.
For dinner I've gotta have Oregon Chai the original chai tea latte mix.

my wife is Indian, I could aske her how they make it. I don't drink it myself as I don't like Indian tea and don't drink cow's milk