Missing Topic

spoonerweb

Chapter Presidents
Sep 6, 2010
813高雄市左營區文府路178巷
I created a topic a couple days ago and I came back to see if there were any more replies to it and now I can't find it. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Maybe it got buried? Did you

Maybe it got buried? Did you try a search for it? (yeah dumb question ;) )

I moved it to the Site Help

I moved it to the Site Help forum where these kinds of threads belong. I've thought about it, and Spooner, although I appreciate your input, you are the one and only person who has ever made this request, so I think we should leave it as is for now. That's what I wish anyway. I want to be fair about this though, so if you would like for me to create a poll, we can let everyone vote on it.

I just like technology and

I just like technology and find myself wanting to know when the latest gadgets come out. I also spend too much time on too many websites and lately have been trying to weed out some of the extra sites. I am starting to see a lot of the same posts here as I do another site so it would be nice to come just here. It looks like I will have to continue to use the other site for the gear section for now since there is obviously a much large base of runners than there are of barefoot runners.

Understood.  We just don't

Understood. We just don't get many Gear type threads; they're mostly footwear, so a Gear forum would probably have little activity. Maybe things will change in the future. You'll still visit us for all your other barefoot running needs though, I hope. After all, our Barefoot Running forum is much better than "that other place." hee.

Yes, the barefoot forum here

Yes, the barefoot forum here is better than the other place. What I have noticed is that the barefoot forum there is like these forums here without being split up into different sub groups and the shoes have taken over the whole forum. So here, if I don't want to see articles on shoes, then I just don't visit that forum. There, I have to skip over half the forum but still waste time reading all the titles. I am thinking of leaving the barefoot forum there and using the marathon and gear forums instead since they are more specific for what I want.

I hear ya.  That's why we

I hear ya. That's why we were sure to create a separate forum for the shoe talk.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts