Minimalist shoes or zero drop shoes with more than 3mm

mmoore5553

Barefooters
Feb 26, 2012
Okay I am not a barefoot per say but more of a minimalist shoe guy. I have PF and been walking with ultra adams and feel like i need a tad more cushion but love the zero drop. What shoes do you all recommend ?

I was looking at instinct but unsure how much cushion there is. I am trying to walk my PF out by exercising more.

The Altra Instinct is quite a bit thicker but is zero drop. You may also like the minimus zero, which is thicker than the Adams but thinner than the instinct I think. I have the Inov8 Road-X lite 155's and they have a 3mm drop and I really like the fit of them. They are thinner overall than the minimus zero but feel just as thick as them. You may look at the Inov8 Bare-x Lite 150. I really wanted to try them but I was not able to find them locally. I hear they are really nice and I believe they are maybe 7mm thick with zero drop. Good luck and hope you find something that works.

We have an ad running on the site now for Altra's. ;-)

I just got a pair of Altra Samsons. They fit really nice and have the option of removable insoles. I plan to use them for long hikes. I think if you are patient, your feet will get stronger and your pf will get better. Be barefoot as much as possible and roll out the bottom of your foot with a ball. Also, do exercises like gripping items with your toes. I had pf for years, it's long gone now.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts