milelage so far (since the forums were down and I didn't break it down)

khyricat

Barefooters
Jan 14, 2011
Mileage for the YEAR so far (not counting a few less than 1 mile runs the first day of the year because I didn't record them): 58 even..

I did 5.5 miles today. Not sure how much the mileage will continue.. I started a new job this Monday and only was able to run Tues because I finished early (and then a shorter run) and today so far.. I have tomorrow and Monday off too though, so should be able to run both days.. my distances should keep close to the same and gradually increase, but the frequency of my runs has gone WAY down for now.. as I adapt to being both back at work close to full time after only doing occasional consulting and running a website for 8 months, AND having a 2.5 hour a day commute hopefully I'll be able to do at least some short runs on work days.

Amie

While we were down I did my

While we were down I did my first 10 miles ever.

The following week my husband had some scary surgery so I finally ran indoors today ( it was -10F when I left the house ). He is home and recuperating!!!!!!!
bigsmile.png
love.png

Today I ran 6 miles with 5 in VFFS and 1 BF!

It felt good after almost 2 weeks off.

So happy about Carlisle being ok . He will get back to running but not for at least 5 weeks and it will begin with walking only. BUT HE WILL BE BACK!

I really enjoyed hearing him talk to the nurses when they were encouraging him to walk the halls after his surgery. He told all of them that he is a runner and he would get well quickly!!!!

My heart smiled!

I had given him Reiki non stop and he gave it to himself. I am sure that is why he is still here!!!

Peanut

woohoo on the 10 miler, and

woohoo on the 10 miler, and OUCH.. glad it sounds like your other half will be ok.. thats not easy to deal with (I work as a hospital dietitian so see a lot of that stuff).

Thanks so much - he dodged

Thanks so much - he dodged the proverbial bullet twice in one week!!

There is a reason he is here. We are forever grateful to have more years in this lifetime.

Peanut

AmiKhiri, Mazel tov on the

AmiKhiri, Mazel tov on the new job. You will find the time to do what you lov, I'm sure.

Peanut, I hope Carlisle is continuing his recuperation apace. Having someone so invested in his well being can't hepl but help. My SO is a Reiki Master also, and I love when she moves my energy around like that.

I just added up my miles this PM and am at the wopping total of 53 YTD. Not bad for the rotten weather. Those have been Quality miles, for sure. Today's 5 were mostly on rotten hard snow that varied from step to step from solid crust to icy track to jumbled footprints to breakthrough crust. My lower legs felt like putty after 3 miles and I sighed with relief when I hit dry pavement. I am glad that I've had my VFFs to get me over such nasty surfaces, but really look forward to getting my feet back on the ground.

I have a Pikermi (13.1 mile race) on May 1st, and think that having run through the worst of the winter, I'll have no problem getting my feet and the rest of me in gear to finish that sin problema.

I just joined the BFRS so I

I just joined the BFRS so I wanted to give an updated mileage report for the year. All of these miles have been in my VFF KSOs.

Since Jan 1st, 2011 to Febuary 22nd, 2011 I have run 44 miles. I track all of my miles through mapmyrun.com and the andorid app that I just got that can track my runs with GPS. Its really cool. I would reccomend it if you like to track yourself running.

I can definetly do over 500 miles this year, but if I feel good enough I will go for 1000. I am going to be trying barefoot running soon once the ground isn't so cold. I'm a little bit of a whimp in that regard. So, this will be done with a mixture of minimalist and barefoot running.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts