Mileage week ending 8/17, Whatchya up to this week?

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Thought I'd get it started so we can start reporting what we've done and then add to it as the week goes by.

Sunday: rest day

Monday: 4mi run, 1hr belly dance, 1hr zumba

Tuesday: 1hr zumba

Wednesday (5-6mi run planned)...

Nice job LBF!Sunday: rest

Nice job LBF!

Sunday: rest day

Monday: 4mi run, 1hr belly dance, 1hr zumba

Tuesday: 1hr zumba

Wednesday 5mi, HOT humid (felt like running through molasses) pushing jogger. Interesting run, wiped me out!

Thursday: rest

Friday: 1hr zumba

Saturday 5-6mi run

all runs barefoot

So far, 7 miles on my Tuesday

So far, 7 miles on my Tuesday run. It was a lot faster than I thought it would be but since it felt good I kept on pushing.

I was planning on running today too but I decided to stay at home and eat junk instead. Good move, no? :p I'll have to make up for it by doing a long run tomorrow, 10+ mi probably.

Monday - 10 mi bike

Monday - 10 mi bike ride

Tuesday - sports massage -- ahhh!

Wendesday - 3.5 mile trail run/walk (Heat index over 100 and run was at lunch time -- what was I thinking?! -- Oh, yeah. I know. I was thinking, "This is so FUN!" :D I was also thinking, "I really should have brought that water with me instead of leaving it in the car." :0

Peace,

Karen

BB, everyone needs one of

BB, everyone needs one of those days off with junk to eat. Just get back on the wagon and you'll be just fine. GL with your long run :)

Karen, the heat is brutal isn't it? Nice job getting out there despite it though. And a sport massage? Sounds lovely!

Taking off this week, pretty

Taking off this week, pretty much. It's vacation so hard to schedule running with the kids and I have a race on Saturday I really want my legs to be rested for. Will maybe run tonight and do some strides tomorrow with the trainer. to stretch out for the race. I always take a week off before a race - I hope that doesn't make me a weirdo. I always need it.

I think I am done for the

I think I am done for the week, another 12 mile week for me. My ass is burning up from all of the xfit workouts lately. Running helps a lot.

rock on Abide!! That rocks

rock on Abide!! That rocks :)

100!  Wow!  You must be

100! Wow! You must be buff. Speaking of which, Abide...we've never seen a real picture of you. Share time.

Soooo I chickened out on the

Soooo I chickened out on the longish run yesterday too but today I did 6 mi. Tonight's run was fun though as I seem to be getting a lot faster now. I'm still very much a turtle but at least it's changing in the right direction.

Haha no not really buff. I

Haha no not really buff. I like to run too much so it keeps the rest of me in check.

There is a pic of me over on the faces to name post I think...

And it absolutely sucked, I thought I broke a finger a couple of times and almost passed out once hehe.

Link please?

Link please?

My mileage this weeks sucks. 

My mileage this weeks sucks. 5 miles on Monday with a weird pop in my foot that resulted in not running again until today (Saturday here) which turned out to be a very bad almost 3 mile run with the last half back to the car being very painful (it hurts more to walk than to run carefully so I slow jogged back to the car.)

So Bleh, a lousy 8 miles and no more miles in the near future (hopeing I don't have to bail on my HM in 2 weeks, YIKES!)

Tue. 8/10 - 2.74 miles

Tue. 8/10 - 2.74 miles BFR

Wed. 8/11 - 1.01 miles BFR

Thur. 8/12 - 2.17 miles BFR

Sat. 8/14 - 5.41 miles BFR - Longest run to date for me... kick ass!

11.33 miles total BFR for the week.

S. Pimp.

I forgot to add in my other

I forgot to add in my other post to you, Wendy. Good luck getting well enough to run your half.

Monday:  5mi VFFTuesday:

Monday: 5mi VFF

Tuesday: 6.3mi BFR, first BFR run ever, so fun.

Wednesday: 7.2 VFF

Thursday: off

Friday: 12mi VFF, longest VFF run to date. Felt great.

Saturday/Sunday: off

First week back ...not much

First week back :)...not much running....but here it is:

Monday 2.1 miles walking, .5 miles running

Tuesday and Thursday Same....

so, 7.8 total, 1.5 running....

still pretty regular KF/Yoga schedule....it's the act of running that is still a slight problem, walking is fine too...by the time I get back from vacation into my regular schedule, I think I should be close to being healed all the way! Here's hoping anyway....

Mon - 5.5 bareTue - 8.35 +

Mon - 5.5 bare

Tue - 8.35 + 4.4 bare

Wed - rest

Thu - rest

Fri - 2 bare

Sat - 18.3 in Lunas

Sun - will do 13.1 bare as part of the AFC 1/2 marathon

Tomorrow's total will be:

Luna miles = 18,3

Bare miles = 33.35

My first 50+ mile week since June