Mileage reporting week 9 of 2016

Sorry to hear about your illness, seems like you're already catching up.
Thanks Dama! it wasn't bad, but in the middle of winter with awful conditions out it doesn't take mutch to discourage running lol! Ever since I really started to get serious about health some 5 or so years ago I haven't been sick very much thankfully. I went down from my usual 2x/yr being sick (usually when the weather changes in fall and spring) to just 1 time, and then for the last 2 years I hadn't been sick at all. But the 2 days prior to me getting sick I had someone come into work that sat next to me for two 12hr shifts coughing sneezing and the whole work. I'm pretty sure that did me in.

Dama your 'plan' sounds like mine :)

I've tried looking at a few actual training plans, but nothing rigid is compatible with my shiftwork. Unfortunately, my job really dictates my available training time, in many cases 3 or 4 day stretches I can't run at all, or very little.

Weather looks great on the 10-day wow! 60+ every single day!! But rain for half of em :confused:

Reactions: happysongbird
Thanks Dama! it wasn't bad, but in the middle of winter with awful conditions out it doesn't take mutch to discourage running lol! Ever since I really started to get serious about health some 5 or so years ago I haven't been sick very much thankfully. I went down from my usual 2x/yr being sick (usually when the weather changes in fall and spring) to just 1 time, and then for the last 2 years I hadn't been sick at all. But the 2 days prior to me getting sick I had someone come into work that sat next to me for two 12hr shifts coughing sneezing and the whole work. I'm pretty sure that did me in.

Dama your 'plan' sounds like mine :)

I've tried looking at a few actual training plans, but nothing rigid is compatible with my shiftwork. Unfortunately, my job really dictates my available training time, in many cases 3 or 4 day stretches I can't run at all, or very little.

Weather looks great on the 10-day wow! 60+ every single day!! But rain for half of em :confused:

I know what you mean about cold weather, it gets me all the time, thank God for the indoor track, you don't have a choice about your running as it seems that work dictates your running schedule---which sucks if you ask me:yuck:.
I did follow a training schedule for my first marathon and I told myself that I'll never do that again and I haven't and I am much happier little Dama running just for the joy of it.
I hate it when people come to work when they shouldn't, I rarely get sick myself(knocking on wood) and I am so thankful for it.
I hope your running takes off now that the weather looks promising for now.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test