Mileage Reporting Week 8 (Feb 22 - Feb 28)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Tedlet, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Nice 7.5km run this morning. Good dry day and I thought the temperature was pretty good too -although I passed a lot of people today that seemed to be dressed ready for a blizzard! -Gave me some very strange looks...:D Oh well -good run:barefoot:

Runlite01 and duckfeet like this.
  2. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4.5 mile run today with some sun and temps in the 30's. Wore my Merrels with Yak-Trax. Sounds like we will be seeing a little more Spring-like weather in the coming days, so hopefully some of this snowpack will melt. May actually see some skin to ground soon, I hope!

Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  3. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday and a 4 mile run Wednesday. Tuesday it was 45 deg. f., Wednesday it was 63 deg. f.. The last few weeks the weather here has been like a roller coaster! Two great outings!

duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

5.8km for this morning’s run..
    It’s definitely getting lighter earlier now! Should be able to pack the head torch away again fairly soon...:)

duckfeet likes this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4.6 miles yesterday evening- 3.6 wearing my Sockwas and 1 mile BF. It was 29 degrees with a mostly dry course. I saw a coyote and a few lonely ice fishermen on Presque Isle Bay. Still looking for my first Robin

Runlite01 and Tedlet like this.
  6. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

11.5km Saturday morning..
    Seems the temperature and weather is also on a bit of a rollercoaster here -nice fine day earlier in the week and Saturday’s run was back below freezing again..
    Good run though...:)

Runlite01 likes this.
  7. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did 4 miles Saturday and 4 miles Sunday. Saturday was around Waterloo Lake Park Denison TX. (lots of water fowl!). Sunday was a country road run. We spotted horses, cows, goats and other dogs. 2 really good outings.