Mileage Reporting Week 7 ( Feb. 13 to Feb. 19 )

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Wednesday at 5:00 am. It was 44 deg. with no wind. We heard 3 different groups of coyotes yipping and crying out. we were in the same spot and we could hear them all different directions. It was cool and maybe a little spooking at the same time. The sky was clear and the moon was small sliver.

Great outing!!

Reactions: duckfeet
4.6 miles Tuesday on a sunny, cool midwinter day on Presque Isle.I was greeted by a turkey where I park my car and gave her a handful of nuts. She was very talkative. The run seemed more tiring than some more recently but it felt good when I was done.

Reactions: Runlite01
4.7 miles on Saturday. It was a sunny but windy day on Presque Isle with temps around 40. Had a good run and saw lots of ducks and gulls out on Presque Isle bay. This time of year there is more gravel scattered on the road where I run because of less use and less maintenance during the winter months, so I managed to bruise my right heel on a piece of gravel.Probably will stick to walking for the next week or so until it feels better.

Reactions: Runlite01