Mileage Reporting Week 6 (Feb 04 - Feb 10)

Tedlet

Barefooters
Aug 25, 2014
Didn't manage to squeeze in any runs last week:(, although I did get some gym sessions in -so not all bad!..

Back out on the road this morning. Cold and wet, so not perfect, but still got 5.4km done. As always, once I'd warmed up properly (after about 1km) settled into a good rhythm and enjoyed the route...
Hopefully I'll get out again before the end of the week...:)

Reactions: Runlite01
Bit of a windy start to the day today, but nice and dry -so back out around the lake for another 8.5km. Took a while to settle into my stride this morning for some reason (don't really know why..), but a pretty good run once I found my form...
Feet and legs all good...:)

Finished the week off with a visit to the local parkrun -so 5km done.
It was a bitterly cold morning and very, very windy so I wrapped up my top half to keep a nice warm core and headed off. Quite hard running against the wind, but a good run overall.. Glad I didn't let the weather put me off!...:)

Boulder and I got out Sunday for a 3 mile run. I wore vivo barefoot shoes. It was 37 deg. f. with drizzling rain most the way. we spotted one large hawk, 5 ducks in fight, a few parrots and a woodpecker.
nice to get out.
Earlier this week we were snow skiing in Crested Butte Colorado nice cross training! caught some sub 0 f. degree temps there but usually between 5 and 25 degrees f.