Mileage Reporting Week 52 ( Dec 27-Jan 2 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
4.1 miles in 39 degree drizzle today. I took the day off from work today to extend the holiday a bit, so I got to run in daylight on a weekday for a change. Other than some construction workers installing drainage lines to help with future flooding, and a few walkers, not much else to see. I did see the usual seagulls and a few ducks in spite of some hunters blasting away.

Boulder and I did 2 runs this week.
4 miles Tuesday and 4 miles Wednesday. Wednesday was in the middle of the day 11:00 am. It rained in the early morning.
Well we reached the end of 2021. Great to have you guys to chat with and hear your stories!!

Reactions: duckfeet and Tedlet
9km today for me -probably the last one for this year.
Picked up a tiny sliver of glass on the way back-always amazes me that u can carry on running and really only notice an annoying discomfort once u stop.. dug it out without any problem so all good..:)

Reactions: duckfeet
Wrapped up 2021 with 5.1 miles in sunshine today- a real rarity for December. Lots of fishermen out today- I was watching a group of them after I finished, and they were all reeling in Lake Erie Perch on just about every cast. Looked like they were using minnows for bait.
Runlite and Tedlet- thanks for sharing your running experiences and your corner of this world during the past year. I hope the coming year proves to be satisfying for both of you

Reactions: Tedlet