Mileage Reporting Week 52 ( Dec 26 - Jan 1 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
3.6 miles this afternoon at Presque Isle. Virtually deserted this afternoon due to cold ( 18 degrees ) and snow and ice. It actually was not too bad for running once I got warmed up although I did have 3 layers on top and bottom. Felt good to get out after several days of being trapped inside!

Reactions: Runlite01
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Wednesday at 5:00 am. We also missed a few days due to cold weather. On this outing it was 41 deg. f. with 15 to 25 mph wind from the south (made it feel like 32).

Duckfeet, I can relate to being stuck inside. Even though our cold is nothing compared to what you guys get I did stay inside most of last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: duckfeet
3.7 miles at Presque Isle yesterday. Amazingly the temp was 62 degrees with a stiff south breeze after having -2 degrees one week ago. The air was springlike but the pavement was still real cold from the recent snow and ice.Both people and birds were out and pretty active during my run. I felt good and ran at a quick pace for me. My strained groin muscle is almost completely healed with just a bit of stiffness noted for the first quarter mile or so.

Reactions: Runlite01
We did 3.5 miles Friday at 5:00 am (last run of 2022)(we did a total of 615 miles for 2022).
We did the first 3 mile run of 2023 Sunday at 6:30 am.
Both runs were in the mid 50 degrees with 10-15 mph wind from the south.
I got to see some stars and the sunrise was spectacular on Sunday.
We spotted some rabbits and heard a few owls.

Really great outings!

Reactions: duckfeet

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts