Mileage Reporting Week 49 of 2015

Tedlet

Barefooters
Aug 25, 2014
Fairly positive week again here.
4.5km midweek & 7.3km this morning. Both runs were dry, which was a nice change for this time of year (I find the wet paths always make it seem much colder than it really is..).
Did this morning's run with my shod running partner -apparently I'm evidently appearing much more relaxed in my running than I have done in the past. If only I knew what I was doing differently!..:)

I got one nice run in on my couple days off at the start of the week - 9.3 miles.

Working dayshift rest of week and I rarely run, but forced myself to do some really short runs after work to keep a bit of momentum going. Bet doing 1-2 miles each day. It's dark and dangerous, so I just go down a little ways from my house and back. Two nights it was really foggy too I could barely see with my headlamp! So very dangerous to be out on the road (wish the bike train was open after dark!). I basically just ran from a little ways past each end of my property and back and forth a bunch of times to get a mile or so. That way if a car came I could just run into my yard.

Reactions: Tedlet
Well I ended up running every day of the week except 1. But like I said above, just a couple miles each day. I don't trust drivers in the dark on these country roads at that time of day, but will go down my road I am familiar with and know the good spots I can get off the road.

Total for the week 18.3 miles... I'll call it a rest week. Have this new week off, so going for a higher mileage one since the weather looks to be good!

Reactions: Tedlet