Mileage Reporting Week 48 (Nov 29 - Dec 5)

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run this morning at 5:00 am.. It was 39 deg. f. with almost no wind. The skies were clear so lots of stars to be seen. We heard one owl and a rooster.
Another great outing!

Reactions: duckfeet and Tedlet
I did 5.3 miles yesterday ( Thursday ) on a milder yet blustery day. Saw very few people at Presque Isle but did see some Mallard ducks inspite of being shot at for the past month. Had a good run and felt light on my feet today

Reactions: Tedlet
5.5 miles today at Presque Isle on a cloudy and cool day. It's unusual to have a stretch of dry weather in December like we have been having, but who's complaining. My legs felt heavy for the first half of the run, but improved quite a bit for the second half.

Reactions: Tedlet
Just a couple of runs for me this week -8.9km and 5.75km. The demands of work and a booster jab seemed to get in the way somewhat..:rolleyes:
Both good runs though -pretty cold, but dry so quite nice running once I'd warmed up after the first km...:)

Reactions: duckfeet
3.8 miles Thursday evening after work. My asthma has been kicking up in the colder weather, so this is all that I could manage today. I did see lots of nice Christmas decorations on my route through our neighborhood though. Supposed to be 60 degrees over the coming weekend, so will definitely be out then.