Mileage Reporting Week 47 (Nov 22 - Nov 28)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run Monday.
    We did a 3 mile run today (Wednesday).
    Great weather out. We could still see stars and a bright moon. I did not spot any shooting stars. Today we could make out a group of calves (looks like they may have been moved for weaning) with no adults.

duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  2. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Few good runs so far this week: 7.5km, 9km, & 8.5km -followed various different routes around the local lakes and the surrounding paths. All good runs. Seen quite a few other runners out this week even though it's early in the day. Legs, feet, etc... all feeling pretty good at the moment...:barefoot:

Runlite01 and duckfeet like this.
  3. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

I managed 4.5 miles on Wednesday night around the neighborhood where I grew up. Quite a few Christmas decorations were out already. Temps weren't too bad in the 40's but it was quite windy out of the south. Expecting snow Friday into Saturday...

Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Popped out for another 11.5km on Sunday. -Coldest one so far this year I think (approx -7C with windchill factor, etc... apparently!). Wrapped up nice and warm though with plenty of layers & a hat too (that's a first for me!). Virtually nobody else out on route, so just took it nice and steady and enjoyed the freshness of the morning -best run of the week!:)

duckfeet likes this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

5.1 miles on Saturday at a nearly deserted Presque Isle. I actually saw some ducks inspite of the duck hunters. Felt pretty good throughout the run- as long as I hit my inhaler before I start, my asthma is kept at bay in this colder weather.