Mileage Reporting Week 46 (Nov 15 - Nov 21)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Tedlet, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Nice early run yesterday -7.2km. Very dark to start with, but lots of other runners out unusually. -Maybe everyone's taking advantage of the relatively mild weather we seem to be having at the moment.
    Good run..:barefoot:

duckfeet likes this.
  2. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I had 2 exceptionally great outings so far this week.
    3 miles Tuesday and 2 miles today. The moon was outstanding Tuesday and today before we went out I popped out at 3:15 am to catch a 97% partial lunar eclipse. By the time we went on our run the moon was back to almost full. The area we are in (even with the bright moon) allowed us to also catch some meteors.
    we heard one owl today.It was 45 deg. f. Tuesday and 34 today :):)

Tedlet and duckfeet like this.
  3. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

Got out for a 4.3 mile run on Wednesday after work in the dark with my trusty headlight.
    Today ( Saturday ) I got in a 5.3 mile run in cool but dry weather. Ran through a big throng of people today participating in a "polar plunge" for charity where they run into a 50 degree Lake Erie. That was the biggest group of barefoot runners I've ever seen!

Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Couple more runs last week- 8.5km and 7.5km. Both really good runs. Nice and dry still here, and there seems to be all manner of birds on the lake at the moment -never seen so many!
    It's starting to chill again now, so probably some colder runs in store over the next few days...:)