Mileage Reporting Week 44 (Oct 30 - Nov 5)

Tedlet

Barefooters
Aug 25, 2014
Nice 6km run out this morning.
A very still morning and not too cold (around 6 deg C). Lots of leaves on the ground to run through (and a fair bit of goose poo too actually, although I think I managed to miss at least most of that...;)).

Ran past a lady walking her dog towards the end of the run -she remarked 'aren't your feet cold?'. I said that actually they were quite warm right now and carried on past.

A good run- one of those days when everything seems to fall into place without really trying.
I've got another 10k coming up at the weekend, so I'll do another short one later in the week...

Reactions: Runlite01
Repeated Tuesday's loop again today, so another 6km done.
It was a couple of degrees cooler this morning though, but still ok for running barefoot without any problem.

Hoping the weather holds for the weekend now -looking forward to doing my second 10k race in the dry...:barefoot:

Reactions: Runlite01
10 mile run Sunday.
This week was another weird one for my work schedule.
3 mile run Wednesday.
5 mile run Thursday huge full moon and it was yellow orange color.
It was cooler weather earlier this week but its has warmed back up. (shorts and tee shirt warm)

Reactions: Tedlet
So I finished the week with a 10k run round a local motor racing circuit! -Great fun on a clear but chilly day. Managed to improve my time too -57m 48s. Very happy with that, even though my legs are a bit stiff now..:).
I'll write some notes on the circuit as a course review.
(good luck at Grand Prairie Runlite)

it's been nearly four years since i've had a steady run. i can see in that time reporting has dropped here also.

i hiked 4 miles on sunday. about 2 of them were running because of heart rate, hills, warm up and cool down.

quads were sore for two days.

Reactions: Tedlet
it's been nearly four years since i've had a steady run. i can see in that time reporting has dropped here also.

i hiked 4 miles on sunday. about 2 of them were running because of heart rate, hills, warm up and cool down.

quads were sore for two days.
Poor baby :swimmingtears:

Reactions: migangelo

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts