Mileage Reporting Week 40 (Sept 28 - Oct 4)

Larry

Barefooters
Sep 13, 2012
Up early for a nice Wednesday morning 8km on the beach today. First run this week because the weather has been perfect for kayaking on the river.

My achilles is a bit sore at the moment, I think it is from running around with my one year old son perched up on my shoulders. He's not listening to my excuses though, all he says is "Run, run, run!"

7km on the beach this morning, ran into a few friends including one old bloke who has been missing for a month or two due to illness. He is close to 80 and swims in the freezing ocean every morning when he can.

I was plodding along somewhat, so I tried to speed up a little in the last couple of km by thinking about running 'above the ground' a bit more, and this seemed to work.

Boulder and I did a 5 mile run Tuesday. We did a 4 mile run today. It is cooling off here. The skies were clear both days with a huge moon and lots of stars!

Reactions: Tedlet and Larry
12.5km on Saturday morning..
Raining again -there's a thing! Anyway, pretty good run -took it nice and steady the whole way & felt as if I could have gone further by the end (save that for another day...;)).

Reactions: Larry

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test